Are you studying digital marketing, advertising, seo, data analysis or similar?
Apply for an internship position at Moose!
At Moose, you will
- use data and analysis to understand our customers and how we can optimize our marketing for the best conversion
- identify and test new channels, target groups and strategies for best results
- help setup and optimize campaigns across several paid channels
- learn from our digital specialists in their day to day work
We believe that you:
- are studying at a university, YH or similar
- will finish your studies within 6 months to 1 year
- breathe numbers, statistics and information - you see patterns and connections in a way that no one else does
- have some knowledge of Google ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook ads, Linkedin ads, Snapchat ads, TikTok ads or similar platforms
- have a genuine interest in digital marketing and constantly want to achieve better results
- have the ability to work independently as well as in a group
Also AMAZING if you have experience in web development, design or sales 👌
- a great opportunity to learn from senior digital specialists and be involved in real customer cases
- a potential start of your career in a growing company with creative freedom
- an exciting and flexible internship position
- remote working or working at our office in Stockholm or Västerås (or a combination)
Work remote or at our offices in Västerås and Stockholm
We want to become colleagues with Sweden's top digital specialists. Therefore, we do not limit our search to Västerås and Stockholm where we have our offices, but we search throughout the country (and the world).
We are a small digital marketing agency based in Västerås and Stockholm. Our clients are mostly ecommerce and b2b companies operating in the Nordic countries.
We are on a mission to step up the expectations a client should have on an agency by combining data driven marketing with jaw dropping creatives.
Even though we’re a small company, Moose is a part of the Dooer group with over 70 employees. Basically we get the best of both worlds, stability and flexibility.
Curious what our recruitment process looks like?
- After application, our recruiter looks over how well your profile matches to our role and set criteria
- If you have a typical Moose-profile, then the next step will be an interview with the recruiter
- You will perform a case and then a meeting with our ceo Thomas
- Aaand finally, welcome to the Moose-family!
We use recruitment tests early in the recruitment process to offer an objective assessment when we compare and match candidates with our set criteria.